Communication & Information Management in Radiology (2nd Edition)
This book addresses a wide variety of questions associated with the practice of information management in radiology and the communication of information within radiology and between radiology and the medical community in which it resides. Content includes strategic planning, internal and external communications, information technology, image and digital data management, and the organization of information.
New to the second edition:
- Material on Lean and Six Sigma practices
- Updated to reflect new Joint Commission Diagnostic Imaging Standards
- Updated several chapters in light of new technology standards (eg, digital imaging storage, VNA)
- Updated all chapters to reflect the shift from print to electronic age
- Added materials pertaining to new legislation such as the ACA
- Added information on use of social media in communications
- Added information on National Standards for Electronic Protected Health Information
- Updated references, tables, and figures
Print: Member: $65.00 & Non-Member: $99.00
Download: Member: $30.00 & Non-Member: $75.00
Purchase online or download the payment form.