Linking the classroom to the real world
AHRA student membership is an important first step in starting your career in radiology administration strong! As a student member of AHRA, you'll be part of an influential community of industry experts and medical imaging leaders who set the standard for providing quality care, innovative use of technologies, and best practices in medical imaging management.
When you augment your classroom experience with AHRA membership, you’ll discover the latest trends, best practices, and find out how to tackle the ever-changing healthcare landscape. AHRA membership bridges classroom learning to real world application. By joining 5,000+ of your future peers, you’ll gain access to AHRA’s wide portfolio of professional development resources including conferences and webinars, networking opportunities, and award winning publications. Click here to view the full list of benefits.
Learn more: I am a student // I am a professor
Join your future peers today!
• 1 Year Membership: $75.00
• Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program in Radiologic or Healthcare Sciences*
• (Or) Be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate degree program in Radiologic or Healthcare Sciences
• Must maintain a B average or above
• Be employed in a non-management position (part-time or full-time) OR be unemployed
• Enrollment in a business program such as MBA may also qualify for student membership provided the student holds a current registration in Imaging (i.e. RT(R), CNMT, RDMS, RVT, ARMRIT, etc.)
• Download the Application Form
Note: A student membership is only valid for 3 years – student must submit proof of enrollment for each year along with GPA