Lean Six Sigma Workshop
Sunday, July 19
This 4-hour Lean – Six-Sigma workshop is designed with the Imaging Leader in mind. White Belts (WBs) are trained in the DMAIC process to assist project teams through data collection and analysis. The Lean and Six Sigma tools can help reduce waste, improve overall quality and drive efficient decision making which is based upon data. The AHRA White Belt Certification takes the DMAIC principles and, using imaging specific examples, applies these principles to common issues within the field. This, practical, real life approach is designed to take the fear out of Six Sigma, leaving its attendees empowered to make confident imaging decisions and with a desire to further expand this knowledge through subsequent belts.
Upon completion, attendees will be awarded an AHRA White Belt certificate in Lean Six Sigma methodology.
You will learn to:
Domain(s): CI, OM
- Understand the 5 steps of the DMAIC process.
- Break down the DMAIC process and identify actions necessary to complete each step.
- Utilize basic tools, such as, process maps, pareto charts, histograms, and bell curves to analyze processes and identify solution options.
- Speak to Six Sigma principles, practices, tools and application tactics.
- Complete a “personal action plan” with key next steps to be a data driven problem solver.