Paperless QC: Winners, Losers, and Proven Strategies for 2018 Inspection Success
Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
Steve Backes, B.S., President/CEO; Atirix Medical Systems, Inc.
Rania Johnson, RT(R)(M)(QM), VP, Client Services, Atirix Medical Systems
Angela Snyder, Ph.D., Sr. Director, Research, Atirix Medical Systems, Inc.
AHRA has again partnered with Atirix®, provider of the QC-Track® paperless Quality Control Information System™, to explore the latest imaging QC regulations and technologies.This year the focus is on the changing QC landscape and priorities for 2018, including 1) FDA’s new EQUIP initiative in MQSA, 2) Ultrasound QC and HLD traceability, especially for Trophon systems, and 3) TJC Diagnostic Imaging Requirements compliance.The presenters will provide a review of the latest QC regulations from FDA, TJC, and ACR, discuss inspection approaches, describe paperless QC technologies, provide steps for implementing a paperless QC system across modalities, and share case studies of recent inspection experiences.
- Acquire knowledge on the current quality control regulations
- Gain understanding of the high level quality control requirements across imaging modalities
- Gain understanding of the general requirements and features of a paperless quality control system
- Be able to describe the quality control responsibilities for members of the QC team
- Be aware of paperless QC inspection approaches and steps for implementing a paperless QC system
Registration is closed. Contact us to check availability.
CE Credit: 1.0 ARRT Category A, CE credit will be available (pending approval) for those completing the post-test. Please be sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as communications regarding CE credit will be made via email. Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credit is also available with successful completion of the post-test.
One free Webinar post-test is included in the registration. Each additional post-test is $15 for AHRA members and $25 for NonMembers.