The AHRA Leaders of Choice Program is a transformative education program brought to you by AHRA, sponsored by United Imaging, and presented by Traction Business Development--- powerful change-makers in the business of Healthcare. This year-long masters-level educational experience for imaging leaders kicked-off at the AHRA Annual Meeting in 2022, and will culminate at AHRA 2023 in Indianapolis, IN next July.
Registration for the 2022-2023 Leaders of Choice Program is now closed, but keep an eye open for ongoing news of the program, especially for anyone considering applying for the 2023-2024 Program. ('23-24 Program Registration will open Fall of 2022.)
Read more about the joint venture with United Imaging as discussed at AHRA's 2022 Annual Meeting in Phoenix this July.
Designed for professionals seeking the business acumen needed for C-suite environments, business ownership, and fearless leadership, program features include:
- Actionable, hands-on learning tailored to your specific goals
- Peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded leaders
- Fostered collaboration and small group, or one-to-one instruction
- Confidential, ongoing access to the instructor for the program's duration
- A way to distinguish and differentiate yourself as a "leader of choice"
Who should apply?
We welcome experienced, diverse professionals who bring a variety of strengths, skills, and perspectives to the table. Successful candidates:
- Have technical/clinical command in imaging and now seek to strengthen their business knowledge, presentation skills, and financial acumen
- Are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion as they manage future leaders; while future-proofing their own careers
- Value collaborative thinking and community-building, and also appreciate small group and one to one instruction
- Seek visibility among imaging's top industry leaders
Program components include:
- A 4-hour kick-off meeting at the AHRA Annual Meeting in 2022
- Nine webinars, each 90 minutes, to run once per month starting in September 2022
- Participants will have a capstone project to work on during the final 3 months of the program (Capstone projects will be designed individually with each participant, linked to personal goals)
- A 5-hour wrap-up meeting at the AHRA Annual Meeting in 2023, during which participants will each have 15 minutes to present their capstone project
- Private, ongoing access to the program instructor via phone for the duration of the program
All program candidates will receive a confidential survey before the program kick-off to provide perceived strengths and weaknesses, and to identify developmental goals for the program. This survey will assist in outlining tailored content for each session. Upon graduation, candidates will receive a certificate of completion and may earn up to 17.5 ARRT category A continuing education credits. (pending approval)
This transformative business program is:
- An educational program with masters-level content, without the significant financial burden, nor intense time commitment
- Education tailored to your needs and goals
- Structured education delivered over time that respects your busy life; not self-guided or online learning with no beginning or end
- Collaborative and network-oriented; delivered by David Waldron, CEO & executive leadership development consultant with business & finance expertise, and history in radiology management
Read the joint Press Release from AHRA and United Imaging.
To request reimbursement for associated program costs from your organization, download this customizable justification letter.