The Broadley Scholarship program was established to honor Louise Broadley, FAHRA, a long-time AHRA leader. Consistent with Louise's contributions to the careers of countless administrators and radiologic technologists, this program provides scholarship support to imaging administrators seeking to enhance their careers through formal education. The AHRA Education Foundation awards up to two Broadley Scholarships yearly at $2500 each.
The program is intended to provide assistance to current AHRA members who hold a supervisory position within a medical imaging department or imaging center and have been accepted into an initial undergraduate or initial graduate degree program relevant to a supervisory career in the medical imaging field. See application form for complete eligibility requirements.
Required application documentation includes:
• Broadley Scholarship application (must be typed or neatly handwritten in dark ink)
• Completed recommendation form from applicant's supervisor
• Completed recommendation form from a current AHRA member currently employed in an imaging position
• Resume or curriculum vitae
• Letter of intent
• Documentation of acceptance into an undergraduate or graduate program
Application Deadline: April 26, 2021
to download the application.