Asset Management in Radiology (2nd Edition)
This book addresses a wide variety of issues including capital equipment planning, building and construction planning, project implementation, maintenance, and supplies. Assets in the healthcare environment represent a significant expense to any organization; second only to labor costs. Managing these assets and their associated expenses requires expertise, know-how, and an acquired wisdom. This resource is designed to provide the imaging administrator with the foundational knowledge in order to manage these assets on a day-to-day and annual basis.
New to the second edition:
- Added information on radiation dose monitoring
- Added information on new technology, such as VNA and RFID
- Added information on digital breast tomosynthesis
- Added information on Lean, value stream mapping
- Added information on regulatory issues such as new mammography standards, XR-29
- Updated all chapters based on new industry standards, practices, and regulations
- Updated and added new references, tables, and figures
Print: Member: $65.00 & Non-Member: $99.00
Download: Member: $30.00 & Non-Member: $75.00
Purchase online or download the payment form.