Human Resource Management in Radiology (2nd Edition)
This book addresses a wide variety of issues associated with the practice of human resource management including planning, recruitment, training, and retention. Changing demographics and employment patterns will demand that medical imaging administrators develop skills and expertise along with confidence in their ability to manage an ever changing constant in the workplace—human interaction. This book addresses the needs of administrators and managers regardless of the setting.
New to the second edition:
- Added information relevant to new PPACA standards for compensation, insurance levels/coverage
- Added information on competencies
- Added information and a box comparing generational differences in the workforce
- Added information on employee rounding
- Updated information on recruiting/interviewing methods (added social media)
- Updated to reflect the move from print to digital communications
- Updated technology references
- Updated references, statistics, tables, and figures
Print: Member: $65.00 & Non-Member: $99.00
Download: Member: $30.00 & Non-Member: $75.00
Purchase online or download the payment form.