-Applications of AI in Radiology
- Understand key historical figures in AI
- Learn of different requirements for data science of AI
- Explain limiting factors of current technology
- Understand radiologist concerns
- Understand difference between workflow, CADe, CADx, etc
-Imaging Bariatric Patients: Challenges and Technical Considerations
- What are the trends in obesity and patient populations
- Better understand selection criteria and considerations for imaging equipment
- Best practices to optimize patient and caregiver safety when handling bariatric patients
-New Technologies for Pediatric Dose Reduction in Digital Radiography
- Understanding Image Gently guidelines
- How to develop best practices for dose reduction while maintaining quality
- Learn about novel technologies that improve dose reduction in digital radiography
Meeting Agenda & Details: click here
Register Online Now!
This meeting is FREE to attend and you don't have to be an AHRA member.
Questions? Contact AHRA Member Services or call 800-334-2472.
ARRT Category A, Continuing Education (CE) credit will be available for
those attending the educational sessions (pending approval). Please be
sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as
communications regarding CE credit will be made via email.
Driving Directions: click here
Parking information: Please use Parking lot A - Patient/visitor parking. See campus map.
Please Note: If you are
registering online, you will need to log in or create a new account. If
you are or have ever been a member of AHRA, or attended an event or
purchased a product from AHRA, you have an account with us. If you are
unsure if you have an account with us, please contact AHRA or call 800-334-2472.