-Applications of AI in Radiology
- Understand key historical figures in AI
- Learn of different requirements for data science of AI
- Explain limiting factors of current technology
- Understand radiologist concerns
- Understand difference between workflow, CADe, CADx, etc
-Imaging Bariatric Patients: Challenges and Technical Considerations
- What are the trends in obesity and patient populations
- Better understand selection criteria and considerations for imaging equipment
- Best practices to optimize patient and caregiver safety when handling bariatric patients
-New Technologies for Pediatric Dose Reduction in Digital Radiography
- Understanding Image Gently guidelines
- How to develop best practices for dose reduction while maintaining quality
- Learn about novel technologies that improve dose reduction in digital radiography
Meeting Agenda & Details: click here
The Southern California Area Meeting has been cancelled due to Coronavirus concerns and mandatory cancellation of meetings at the facility.
This meeting is FREE to attend and you don't have to be an AHRA member.
Questions? Contact AHRA Member Services or call 800-334-2472.
ARRT Category A, Continuing Education (CE) credit will be available for
those attending the educational sessions (pending approval). Please be
sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as
communications regarding CE credit will be made via email.
Driving Directions: click here
Parking information: Please use Parking lot A - Patient/visitor parking. See campus map.
Please Note: If you are
registering online, you will need to log in or create a new account. If
you are or have ever been a member of AHRA, or attended an event or
purchased a product from AHRA, you have an account with us. If you are
unsure if you have an account with us, please contact AHRA or call 800-334-2472.