The AHRA Fall Conference is one of the industry’s premier events for medical imaging
professionals. As a speaker, you will enjoy the prestige and satisfaction of presenting to
the most active and committed members of the profession.
For the third year in a row, the Fall Conference will be presented online in a format that
is designed to deliver a live conference experience without the added expense and
logistics of travel.
Fall Conference speakers will share their presentations via live webinars.
Event: AHRA 2018 Virtual Fall Conference
Date: October 26 - November 8, 2018
Submission Deadline: August 8, 2018
Accepted speakers will be provided with the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration to all days of the virtual conference
- Recognition as an in-kind sponsor in the virtual exhibit hall for the speakers’ company
AHRA is looking for sessions in the following areas. All presentations should be prepared at an advanced level, appropriate for radiology administrators, directors and managers.
- Women’s Imaging
- Clinical Decision Support
- Artificial Intelligence
- Value-based care
- Radiation dose management
- Standard work in healthcare
- Workforce issues: addressing shortages, burnout &, turnover
- Improving the patient experience/engagement
- 3-D Printing
Your area of expertise not listed here? Submit your application anyway – other topics will be considered as long as they are relevant to AHRA members.
ALL PRESENTATION APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY –
NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Notice of Acceptance will be emailed in early September.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Attendees at AHRA meetings value presentations where the real-life experiences of imaging administrators are included. If you are a consultant or representative of a vendor, please consider partnering with an active imaging administrator in developing your presentation proposal.
- All applicants will be contacted by an AHRA Fall Conference Design Team Member for a telephone interview to discuss the presentation application. The sooner the interview is held, the sooner a decision will be made regarding the presentation’s acceptance. Failure to participate in an interview may result in non-consideration of the proposed presentation.
Please email AHRAspeakers@conferencemanagers.com
or call 703-964-1240, ext. 260.