We're excited to announce another AHRA (ONE) Online Networking Event, a new opportunity to network with local imaging
professionals, discuss the latest industry issues, and gain CE credit! These events will be FREE
to attend and you do not have
to be an AHRA member. If you are interested in hosting ONE, apply here.
How Software Enhancements and Analytics Improve Clinical Workflow
November 24, 2020 at 2:00-3:00 PM EDT
Presented and hosted by John Campbell
Numerous types of electronic tracking and use of specific analytics are not always available within the EHR, RIS, and PACS. Therefore radiology leaders must research various means to improve throughput, quality of service, and patient and staff satisfaction.
Unfortunately in today’s off the shelf standard healthcare information systems they often fail to deliver finite results for their users. Many times causing frustration and counterproductive measures to those delivering a quality service product. In short, no one system can be the “all in” ultimate answer. Getting to interoperability between many technology driven software products lies the answer in streamlining all clinical workflow.
More healthcare leaders need to recognize the value of “innovative driven” clinical informatics to remove serious bottlenecks in daily workflow. This realization along with the various sufficient resources will deliver unimaginable positive results.
You will learn to:
• Recognize where true bottlenecks are occurring in clinical workflow
• Evaluate where there are too many steps in the current workflow versus a "model" workflow
• Look at potential integrations/interfaces between software systems for improved quality and efficiency
• Be aware of new innovative ways to electronically communicate with internal staff as well as external customers
• Monitor employee morale and patient satisfaction following improved innovative changes and specific data analytics
The educational session will be followed with Q&A. Registration is limited so register now!
Online registration is closed. Contact us to check availability.
Note: 1.0 ARRT Category A CE credit is available for attending this session. You will need to login with your full name for the entire duration of the presentation to receive CE credit. We will be using Zoom for this virtual event, please test your connection prior to the virtual event. You will receive login instructions the day before the event.