AHRA (ONE) Online Networking Events provide an opportunity to virtually network with fellow imaging
professionals, discuss the latest industry issues, and often gain CE credits from
educational sessions. These events are FREE
to attend thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, and you do not have
to be an AHRA member to attend, or host one of these virtual events.
We invite anyone who is interested in hosting a virtual event, to apply via the form below. You'll earn reward points for volunteering, and kudos for bringing imaging expertise and networking opportunities to your community.
If hosting or attending a live, in-person educational event is preferable, consider AHRA's Local Area Meetings.
How to Bring an AHRA (ONE) Online Networking Event to Your Community
AHRA (ONE) Online Networking Events have been a great success thanks to the help of volunteers. If you would like
to host a virtual event, simply complete the form below.
We make hosting an event as easy as possible. When
you volunteer to be a virtual event host, the AHRA office will handle
the logistics like registration, marketing, and CE tracking, but your important contributions include:
• Hosting the virtual event (moderating and introductions during the virtual event)
• Coordinating the virtual event with AHRA staff
• Recruiting speakers; speakers are usually
provided by the sponsor or are recommended by the host. Members have been speakers and used topics they may have already
presented at an AHRA event.
Here are just a few benefits in store with AHRA (ONE) Online Networking Events:
• No cost to attend
• All are welcome including non-AHRA Members
• Educational with CE Credit
• Safe social networking
• No travel/short time commitment
• Face-to-face, with chat (A solid alternative to in-person meetings, which can still be challenging for many)
Here's a listing of many of the successful AHRA (ONE) Online Networking Events held to date. Check them out, and once you're inspired, start planning one of your own!
• Jun 10, 2021: Increasing workflow efficiencies and patient experience in MR & CT
• Mar 18, 2021: A Sense of Urgency: Reframing Our Approach
• Feb 02, 2021: Balancing Vulnerability and Logic to Lead Your Team
• Nov 24, 2020: How Analytics Improves Clinical Workflow
• Nov 19, 2020: Minority Women in Radiology Leadership
• Nov 16, 2020: How to Reduce the Radiologists Risk of Work Related Repetitive Stress Injuries and Visual Fatigue
• Oct 27, 2020: Building Hope and Sustaining Resilience in Radiology Teams - In a VUCA World