Leveraging Advanced Analytics to Improve Workflow and Utilization: A Framework to Improve Quality, Efficiency and Patient Satisfaction
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Timothy P. Szczykutowicz, PhD
Associate Professor, Medical Physics, Radiology, and Biomedical Engineering
Turning all of the available data across imaging into usable information to reduce unwarranted
variability, improve efficiency and elevate workforce performance is critical in today’s
healthcare environment to drive affordable and effective care. This webinar will explore a
framework utilizing advanced analytics that can deliver more consistency and predictability
across imaging that impacts quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. Case examples featuring
acute stroke timeliness in CT and repeat rates in pulmonary embolism protocols will
demonstrate how this framework tangibly impacts:
- Unwarranted clinical care variation
- Workflow optimization and throughput enhancements
- Quality of care improvements
- Patient satisfaction
You'll learn about:
- Understand the requirements on stroke timeliness for stroke center designation
- Learn how digital timestamps and advanced analytics in radiology workflows can be used to monitor technologist timeliness and effectiveness
- Obtain a background in repeat rate and reject analysis methods in radiology
- Learn how to transform a manual process for quality monitoring to an enterprise-wide automated approach that leverages advanced analytics
Registration is closed. Contact us to check availability.
CE Credit: 1.0 ARRT Category A, CE credit will be available (pending approval) for those completing the post-test. Please be sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as communications regarding CE credit will be made via email. Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credit is also available with successful completion of the post-test.
One free Webinar post-test is included in the registration. Each additional post-test is $15 for AHRA members and $25 for NonMembers.