Maslow Matters: Evolving Regulations, Culture of Quality, and Paperless Device QC
Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
Steve Backes, BS, President/CEO, Atirix Medical Systems, Inc.
Angela Snyder, PhD, Sr. Director, Research, Atirix Medical Systems, Inc.
Really, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs has something to do with paperless QC?
Atirix®, provider of the QC-Track® enterprise QCIS™, explains why in this new webinar on enterprise device QC. Atirix will provide an overview of the latest QC regulations, including FDA, TJC, ACR, and state-level trends around the country. Atirix will discuss how clients are using paperless QC as the foundation for a “Culture of Quality,” a new imperative that imaging centers are using to guide imaging compliance activities across their facilities in the face of ever-evolving imaging QC regulatory and inspection frameworks. The presenters will also explore case studies in Ultrasound, CT, and Mammography.
- Have an understanding of the high level QC requirements and trends across modalities.
- Be able to describe the responsibilities for members of the QC team
- Learn the characteristics of a Culture of Quality, and how a paperless QC system can be an important tool for the QC team
- Gain understanding of the general requirements and features of a paperless QC system
- Learn about areas of QC research and possible future QC requirements
Click here to register now!
CE Credit: 1.0 ARRT Category A, CE credit will be available (pending approval) for those completing the post-test. Please be sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as communications regarding CE credit will be made via email. Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credit is also available with successful completion of the post-test.
One free Webinar post-test is included in the registration. Each additional post-test is $15 for AHRA members and $25 for NonMembers.