Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
- Katelyn Nye – GM, Digital and Mobile Radiography, GE Healthcare
- Todd Minnigh – CMO, X-ray, GE Healthcare
- Tim Nustad – CTO, X-ray, GE Healthcare
How do we build a passion in our people and innovate better ways to do things? What are some examples that have worked for others?
There are several elements that can work together, here are just a few:
- Team Diversity – the cross pollination of concepts and different ways of thinking
- Fearlessness – nobody wants to hear their brilliant idea won’t work
- Tenacity – to persist in thinking about something and visualize solutions
- Insight and study – to understand the challenge on many levels
- Passion – a deep seated desire to solve this constant challenge
Attendees will learn:
- Ways the industry has inspired their people to innovate
- Approaches for building more innovative thinking within a group
- How some innovations actually came into being
- To create an open dialog for questions to be answered
Online registration is closed. Contact us to check availability.
CE Credit: 1.0 ARRT Category A, CE credit will be available (pending approval) for those completing the post-test. Please be sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as communications regarding CE credit will be made via email. Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credit is also available with successful completion of the post-test.
One free Webinar post-test is included in the registration. Each additional post-test is $15 for AHRA members and $25 for NonMembers.