3D Imaging Labs: Costs & Benefits of Outsourced vs. In-house Post-Processing
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Join this roundtable to learn the costs and benefits associated with US-based outsourced image post-processing vs. in-house post-processing, and discuss:
• How outsourcing offers an alternative that provides equivalent post-processing quality without the costs associated with an in-house 3D lab.
• How to leverage external vendors to enforce internal standardization and workflow efficiency.
• To what extent outsourcing provides an accordion-like advantage to operations needing both growth and contraction flexibility.
• Alternatives to avoid drowning in fixed costs during slow periods.
You will learn:
• Why other Hospital Administrators have chosen to outsource their image post-processing instead of building a physical 3D Lab inside their hospital.
• The value of shifting post-processing related expenses from Capital Budgets to Operational Budgets.
• How to enforce policy and cost containment through outsourcing.
• How to maintain workflow efficiencies during a pandemic.
Registration Online Now!
CE Credit: 1.0 ARRT Category A, CE credit will be available (pending approval) for those completing the post-test. Please be sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as communications regarding CE credit will be made via email. Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA) credit is also available with successful completion of the post-test. You will receive login instructions the day before the webinar via email. Please test your connection prior to the webinar.
One free Webinar post-test is included in the registration. Each additional post-test is $15 for AHRA members and $25 for NonMembers.