Register now for AHRA 2021 in Nashville, TN from August 1-4, 2021. This is your best opportunity to network in-person with medical imaging professionals and leading industry exhibitors with amazing knowledge and expertise. Gain insight from informative, thought-provoking educational sessions on healthcare services, tools, and trends that will impact your patients and facility for the better.
Nashville has been named a "safe travels" destination, making it one of only two destinations in the US to achieve the designation, given by the World Travel and Tourism Council.
After a long year, and with the pandemic finally moving into the rear-view thanks to science and vaccinations, we are excited to safely and carefully deliver this annual event beloved by the medical imaging community!
Bringing together imaging and healthcare administrators, exhibitors with unparalleled industry knowledge, and corporate partners dedicated to advancing this field and its leaders is important to us. We believe the time to come together to share knowledge, make authentic connections, and be inspired by world-class speakers, peers, and experts has never been as needed as it is now. Of course the health and safety of everyone involved is our utmost concern and first priority. We do understand and appreciate the time for an in-person even may not right for some, yet we hope to offer those who can join us a healthy, valuable and worthwhile experience. The event in Nashville will feature:
- Three phenomenal, inspiring, entertaining, and 'magical' keynotes
- Outstanding educational sessions with fresh, timely, topical subjects
- A mix of innovators, thought leaders, mentors and volunteers
- High-energy speakers talking about real-life scenarios and solutions
- A lively (safe, socially distanced) exhibit hall with trusted, committed vendors whom you may not have been able to connect with since the pandemic began
-CE credits from ARRT
-A vibrant, beautiful destination full of history, incredible talent, and great food at every turn
- Friendly faces, new members, and a community where you'll feel like family
We hope you can join us!