AHRA 2021 in Nashville this week was a great success and we are so grateful to everyone who helped make it possible! This turned out to be a special opportunity to network in-person with medical imaging professionals and leading industry exhibitors with amazing knowledge and expertise. We hope that sharing the insight from informative, thought-provoking educational sessions on healthcare services, tools, and trends will impact your patients and facility for the better.
We're so pleased we were able to deliver this annual event beloved by the medical imaging community. Attendees were happy to come together to share knowledge, make authentic connections, and be inspired by world-class speakers, peers, and experts.
The event in Nashville featured:
- Three phenomenal, inspiring, entertaining, and 'magical' keynotes
- Outstanding educational sessions with fresh, timely, topical subjects
- A mix of innovators, thought leaders, mentors and volunteers
- High-energy speakers talking about real-life scenarios and solutions
- A lively exhibit hall with trusted, committed vendors whom you may not have been able to connect with since the pandemic began
- CE credits from ARRT
-A vibrant, beautiful destination full of history, incredible talent, and great food at every turn
- Friendly faces, new members, and a community that felt like family
Thank you for being part of it! See you in Phoenix!