The Aspiring Leaders online program is an excellent way to advance your career by learning the fundamental skills and principles of good leadership at your own pace. Realize your potential through management skills training in areas like budgeting, communication, patient satisfaction, quality, and more! Newly updated for 2022 with added sessions like Building Resilience and Marketing Matters you will obtain the resources you need to care for your patients and staff. Each presentation is approximately 60-90 minutes and is eligible for CE credit with a total of 16 CE credits.
• The Employee Continuum-Part 1 - Maureen Firth, MS, RT(R)(M)(QM), CRA, FAHRA
• The Employee Continuum-Part 2 - Maureen Firth, MS, RT(R)(M)(QM), CRA, FAHRA
• Introduction to Asset Management - Kevin Smith, MHA, RT(R), FACHE
• Art of Negotiation - Wesley Harden, BSRT, CRA, FAHRA
• Introduction to Regulatory and Compliance - Cindy Winter, PhD, RDMS, RVT, RT(R), CRA, FAHRA
• Managerial Communication: Communicating More Effectively in the Workplace - Wesley Harden, BSRT, CRA, FAHRA
• Budgeting for Business Management-Part 1 - Luann Culbreth, MEd, MBA, RT(R)(MR)(QM), CRA, FAHRA, FACHE
• Budgeting for Business Management-Part 2 - Luann Culbreth, MEd, MBA, RT(R)(MR)(QM), CRA, FAHRA, FACHE
• Marketing Matters: Building Basics - Brenda DeBastiani, MBA, RT(R), CRA, FAHRA
• Quality Improvement - Mark Lerner, RT, MPA
• Patient Satisfaction in Today's Healthcare Environment - Kevin Smith, MHA, RT(R), FACHE
• Building Resilience - Brenda Rinehart, PhD, FAHRA
• Introduction to Imaging Informatics - Kenneth Fazzino, BA, RTR, PMP, CRA, FAHRA
• Introduction to Project Management - Gina Greenwood, MBA, RT(R)(MR), CRA, FAHRA
Pricing and Access:
Improve your team’s performance by incorporating this online, on-demand training into your onboarding or performance appraisal program. Contact Member Services
for group pricing.
Click here to purchase online now! You will receive an email confirmation with a link to access the course in the AHRA Online Institute.