Advertising Terms and Conditions
- Terms are net 30 days.
- The Publisher reserves the right to hold Advertiser and/or Agency responsible for such moneys payable to the Publisher.
- All advertising is subject to the Publisher’s approval. AHRA reserves the right to reject or cancel – for any reason or at any time – any advertisement that does not meet AHRA standards. In addition, the Publisher reserves the right to place the word “Advertisement” in advertising that, in AHRA’s opinion, resembles editorial matter. However, no change in advertising copy will be made without prior consent of the Advertiser or Agency.
- The Advertiser and Agency agree to indemnify, defend, and save Radiology Management, AHRA, M.J. Mrvica Associates, their officers, agents, and employees from any claims for design, patent or copyright infringement; libel; violation of right of privacy; plagiarism; and/or any other suits based on the content or graphic appearances of their advertisement.
- The Publisher, except where a special position is purchased, determines positioning of display ads.
- Cancellations must be made in writing only prior to ad closing date.
- The Publisher will not be bound by any condition appearing on the insertion order that conflicts with provisions of specifications and rate sheets.
- AHRA is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of any condition beyond the control of the Publisher.
- AHRA is not responsible for any discrepancies or errors in advertisements supplied by the Advertiser or Agency.
- For contracts that include a frequency discount, Advertisers will be short-rated if they do not fulfill the contracted number of insertions.
- Delinquent accounts are subject to a late payment charge of 1.5% per month on outstanding balances (18% annual).
- Artwork, advertising film, and other reproduction materials will be destroyed twelve (12) months after last use if the Advertiser or Agency does not request their return within eleven (11) months of last use.
- A fifteen percent (15%) commission is allowed to recognized Advertising Agencies on space, color, and position, provided the account is in good standing and paid within 30 days of invoice dates.
- M.J. Mrvica Associates must receive confirmation of all Agency appointments from the Advertiser account.
- Commissions are not allowed on classified advertising, online advertising, and other special advertising.
Accounts not paid within 45 days: