Do you need help to grow your team professionally and better meet the challenges of today's ever-evolving industry? Whether you’re at a freestanding imaging center or a large hospital system, AHRA has the tools your organization needs to stay on top. Nearly 2,500 members at different sized facilities and organizational types have taken advantage of our group membership model to enjoy:
• Content and Resources: Whether you have new or senior leaders on your team, everyone benefits from the latest learning tips and best practices. Group membership includes access to digital issues of Radiology Management, our Online Institute, sample document library, AHRA Forum, and more!
• Cost Savings: Group members receive significant discounts on products including textbooks, the AHRA Annual Meeting & Exposition, workshops and webinars.
• Employee Engagement: Employees who receive professional development tend to stay in their jobs longer.
• Competitiveness: Innovative professional development keeps your organization competitive in a changing world.
• Convenience: Group membership comes with the convenience of a single invoice for all members, membership transfers, and synchronized membership end dates.
It’s no coincidence that AHRA has representation at over 90% of the organizations on the US News & World Report’s Best Hospitals list. Take the initiative and register your group or request a quote! Group membership offers the opportunity for reduced membership fees dependent upon the total number of members participating (non-hospital) or based on the hospital’s licensed bed size (hospital/hospital system).
“AHRA's group membership has helped Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Imaging Services reach the next level of excellence in technological advances, fiscal planning, maximizing current reimbursement requirements and most of all-succession planning through education of new imaging leaders.
– Cindy Winter, CRA, FAHRA