The AHRA Fall Conference
is one of the industry’s premier events for medical imaging professionals. As a speaker, you will enjoy the prestige and satisfaction of presenting to the most active and committed members of the profession.
The Fall Conference will be presented online in a format that is designed to deliver a live conference experience without the added expense and logistics of travel.
Fall Conference speakers will share their presentations via live webinars OR pre-recorded content.
Event: AHRA 2017 Virtual Fall Conference
Date: October 27 - November 10, 2017
Submission Deadline: June 9, 2017
Accepted speakers will be provided with the following benefits:
- Complimentary registration to all days of the virtual conference
- Recognition as an in-kind sponsor for the speakers’ company
AHRA is looking for sessions in the following areas. All presentations should be prepared at an advanced level, appropriate for radiology administrators, directors and managers.
- Best practices in Billing and Reimbursement
- Culture of Safety – Employee Engagement
- Cutting edge breast health topics
- Service recovery/customer service
- Radiation therapy
- Screening lung programs
- Best practices working w/vendors / RFPs
- Working genetics into Imaging Centers
Your area of expertise not listed here? Submit your application anyway – other topics will be considered as long as they are relevant to AHRA members.
ALL PRESENTATION APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY –
NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Notice of Acceptance will be emailed in early July, 2017.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Attendees at AHRA meetings value presentations where the real-life experiences of imaging administrators are included. If you are a consultant or representative of a vendor, please consider partnering with an active imaging administrator in developing your presentation proposal.
- All applicants will be contacted by an AHRA Fall Conference Design Team Member for a telephone interview to discuss the presentation application. The sooner the interview is held, the sooner a decision will be made regarding the presentation’s acceptance. Failure to participate in an interview may result in non-consideration of the proposed presentation.
Please email AHRAspeakers@conferencemanagers.com
or call 703-964-1240, ext. 230.