- Substance Dependent/Behaviorally Challenged Patients & Imaging
- Communication with patients who may have behavioral health needs
- Active Shooter in Healthcare Settings
- Best practices should an active shooter situation take place in your healthcare facility
- Speech Therapy and Imaging Collaborative Care
- Therapy studies clarified by the use live imaging
- End-to-End AI driven Advanced Visualization in Your Daily Workflow
- Advancements in advanced imaging post processing
This meeting is FREE to attend and you don't have to be an AHRA member.
Register Online Now
Questions? Contact AHRA Member Services or call 800-334-2472.
ARRT Category A, Continuing Education (CE) credit will be available for
those attending the educational sessions (pending approval). Please be
sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as
communications regarding CE credit will be made via email.
Please Note: If you are
registering online, you will need to log in or create a new account. If
you are or have ever been a member of AHRA, or attended an event or
purchased a product from AHRA, you have an account with us. If you are
unsure if you have an account with us, please contact AHRA or call 800-334-2472.