- Substance Dependent/Behaviorally Challenged Patients & Imaging
- Communication with patients who may have behavioral health needs
- Active Shooter in Healthcare Settings
- Best practices should an active shooter situation take place in your healthcare facility
- Speech Therapy and Imaging Collaborative Care
- Therapy studies clarified by the use live imaging
- End-to-End AI driven Advanced Visualization in Your Daily Workflow
- Advancements in advanced imaging post processing
This meeting is FREE to attend and you don't have to be an AHRA member.
Online registration is closed. You can register on-site.
Questions? Contact AHRA Member Services or call 800-334-2472.
ARRT Category A, Continuing Education (CE) credit will be available for
those attending the educational sessions (pending approval). Please be
sure to provide a valid email address when registering, as
communications regarding CE credit will be made via email.
Please Note: If you are
registering online, you will need to log in or create a new account. If
you are or have ever been a member of AHRA, or attended an event or
purchased a product from AHRA, you have an account with us. If you are
unsure if you have an account with us, please contact AHRA or call 800-334-2472.