All events will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center
, located adjacent to the Marriott.
700 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
AHRA Rate: $189 single/double plus applicable tax
For reservations, please call (800) 228-9290 and ask for the American
Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) group rate. These rates are
available until Wednesday, June 15, 2017, or until the block is
exhausted, whichever is first. Reservations may also be made online by
using this link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/2017ahra
Disneyland Discount Tickets
These specially priced tickets are intended only for guests that are participating in AHRA 2017. Only the registered attendee is allowed to purchase tickets and they can purchase up to 6 tickets maximum. Disney reserves the right to contact the ticket purchaser to request event registration confirmation. If it is discovered that the purchaser of the ticket is not participating or attending this event it will be considered a misuse of this offer and ticket, and the ticket(s) will be blocked and will not be eligible for a refund. In addition, these tickets cannot be purchased for the purpose of being resold. If you want to order tickets in bulk, (10 or more) please contact AHRA no later than 10 days prior to your arrival date.
Contact us for more information and to purchase specially-priced Disneyland® Resort Theme Park tickets, including Twilight ticket options after 4pm.
Traveling to Anaheim and around Orange County is a breeze for visitors. Four major airports, AmtrakSM, Metrolink, public transportation, shuttle services and taxi, limousine and rideshare companies can get you here and to everywhere you want to be.
John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA)
Distance from Anaheim Convention Center: 13 miles (20 minutes)
- Estimated Taxi / Shared Shuttle: $40-$65 each way / $10 each way
- More than 250 daily nonstop flights on major carriers
- More than 20 nonstop domestic and international routes
- Renovated ground transportation center
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Distance from Anaheim Convention Center: 34 miles (45 minutes)
- Estimated Taxi / Shared Shuttle: $100-$130 each way / $17 each way
- Over 1,500 arrivals and departures per day to over 90 destinations
- Nearly 700 daily flights to 85 U.S. cities
- More than 900 weekly nonstop flights to 67 cities in 34 countries on 59 airlines
- Services about 125 international arrivals per day
- Second-busiest U.S. airport, fifth-busiest in the world
Long Beach Airport (LGB)
Distance from Anaheim Convention Center: 18 miles (30 minutes)
- Estimated Taxi / Shared Shuttle: $45-$80 each way / $35 each way
- More than 450 weekly nonstop flights to 12 U.S. cities including direct flights to New York City (JFK) and Boston (BOS)
- Small-airport convenience, large-airport destinations
LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT)
Distance from Anaheim Convention Center: 35 miles (45 minutes)
- Estimated Taxi / Shared Shuttle: $95-$135 each way / $45 each way
- More than 60 daily flights including nonstop service to 15 cities
Notice: Travel/Housing Brokers:
AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management would like to
extend a notice to warn our valued AHRA members, sponsors, exhibitors,
and past and potential attendees of the Annual Meeting (“Parties”) of
so-called travel/housing “brokers” who directly contact Parties and
either state, or imply, some affiliation with the AHRA and then solicit
the Parties to sign up for AHRA 2017 Annual Meeting housing through
These groups have no connection with AHRA; nor any authorization by AHRA
or the hotels to represent them in any transaction. We want you to be
fully aware of the existence of these companies for the following
- These companies may state, or suggest, they are the “authorized” AHRA or hotel representatives. This is untrue.
- These companies often have no
physical, long-term presence to service you if any problem should arise.
However, they may try to convince you otherwise.
- There is no certainty that these companies take seriously the obligation to protect personally identifiable information.
- If there is ever any problem
with a reservation booked through one of these companies, AHRA may not
be able to intercede with the hotel on your behalf.
No one should contact you directly regarding housing arrangements at the
2017 AHRA Annual Meeting. Parties interested in attending the Annual
Meeting should make reservations through the hotel directly, by calling
and asking for the AHRA rate, or by making a reservation online at the
links provided on the AHRA website (www.ahra.org