AHRA's 2020 Dynamic, Content-Packed Virtual Annual Meeting is Happening Soon!
The AHRA’s 48th Annual Meeting and Exposition is happening August 11-13, 2020 in a new online format with high-value content, and quality education and networking opportunities for attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors alike. AHRA 2020 Virtual will be delivered in an innovative way to the medical imaging community, while keeping the safety and well-being of everyone involved as a top priority. The current public health crisis requires that we embrace a format that allows us to safely deliver this highly anticipated event that will include keynotes, dynamic sessions, CE opportunities, and much more.
• 27 unique presentations addressing real-life challenges facing imaging managers
• Live chat & video with fellow attendees in a secure, easy-to-use platform
• Virtual networking; Some AI-enabled based on common interests
• The registration fee includes the ability to earn up to 30 CE credits. That's as little as $8 per credit!
• Inspirational keynote presentations
• Exhibitor symposia (offering even more CE opportunities)
• Live Q&A with presenters
• Digital Exhibit Hall with familiar experts you know and love, and new contacts ready to help you & your organization thrive
• Access to all content 30 days after the event. Watch, or re-watch content at your leisure in the on-demand library
• Leadership Moments from AHRA leaders
• The affordable cost of $250 for AHRA members; $325 for non-members (includes membership through 2020!)
If a content-packed, education-rich, networking-filled event sounds good, we invite you share the Justification Kit with your employer in order to request funds to attend this budget-friendly meeting. No travel costs, and a safe, risk-free environment at the tip of your fingers- this is a great opportunity to have additional team members or colleagues join us this year!
Plan for next year too! AHRA's 2021 Annual Meeting will be held in "Music City" Nashville, TN on August 1-4, 2021.